Personal Data Act (523/99) 10 §
Issued on 4.4.2014
Agtuvi Oy / www.kivatshop.com
2. Correspondence concerning the register
Agtuvi Oy / KIVAT
3. Name of the register
-Customer register of KIVAT online shop
4. Purpose of use of personal data
- Customer relationship management, maintenance, development and analysis of registrar activities and customer service, and targeting marketing to different customer groups
- The personal data collected may be used for marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws, such as the Finnish Personal Data Act (523/1999) and the Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications (516/2004).
5. Data content of the register
- Data subject's name, address, telephone number, email address, order history, information on marketing authorizations and prohibitions, and when the customer relationship began
- Information related to offers and purchases and other communications, such as: benefits, services and promotions targeted and offered to the data subject, and their use, and other correspondence, communication and procedures related to the customer relationship or other appropriate connection
- Customer information such as credit card details, personal identification numbers, etc. that require special care will never be stored in the online shop.
6. Regular data sources
- As a rule, data is collected from the data subject himself/herself at the beginning of and during the customer relationship or other appropriate relationship.
7. Regular disclosure of data
Agtuvi Oy may disclose personal data to the extent permitted and required by applicable law as follows:
- Based on the consent of the data subject.
- Under a mandatory statutory requirement.
Due to technical and practical reasons related to the use of the data, the data may be stored on servers of external service providers used by Agtuvi Oy and these external service providers may process the data on behalf of Agtuvi Oy.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
Data will not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
9. Rights of data subjects
To the extent permitted by law, the data subjects have the right to verify:
- what data Agtuvi Oy has collected of him/her
- demand the correction or deletion of inaccurate, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated personal data
- prohibit Agtuvi Oy from processing the personal data for direct marketing, market and opinion survey purposes
10. Principles of register protection
There is no manual record of the register. The information is located on a server managed and maintained by Agtuvi Oy.
Access to the register is subject to the instructions of the registrar organization and access to the personal register and to the data contained in the register and stored in the computer system is restricted to only those employees of the registrar who are authorized to do so by their duties. The computer system is protected by operating system security software. To access the system, each user of the register must enter user name and password.